Jeff Lincicome's Reflections

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I can't believe it but...

I turned in my dissertation yesterday. Woo Hoo! Can't quite come to terms with the fact that my early mornings and late nights are back in my control. A big relief. But on the other hand I'm gonna miss it. I was trying to tell Kristi yesterday the writing was like birthing a child and she would have nothing of it. I don't blame her.

The Relationship Between Wealth and Discipleship in Affluent America. Expect it on your store shelves very soon.

or don't.

Thanks for celebrating with me.
jeff

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Well, I for one am going to congratulate you, since I have seen the finished product and IT IS GOOD! Way to press on to get it done. :)

    Cheers,

    Laura Simmons

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 PM  

  • Thanks Laura! For those of you who don't know, Dr. Simmons was my project advisor. She was and is amazing!

    Blessings,
    jeff

    By Blogger Jeff Lincicome, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home